Full title: A Collection of Favourite Reels & Strathspeys, By the Most Eminent Composers humbly dedicated to the Public By their most Humble Servt. The Editor.
Publisher: London: W. Boag
Printer: Printed for & Sold by W. Boag No.11, Great Turnstile Holborn
A pencil note from J. Murdoch Henderson indicates a 1797 watermark.
41 tunes with dancing instructions: simple 4-beat basslines throughout. Occasional wrong notes or key signatures.
Biographical info: Boag printed and sold music in London c.1790-c.1825 (Kidson, 14). Someone of the same name published books, not music, in Newcastle 1826-1837.
- Aberdeen University Library
- Birmingham University Library
- Cambridge University Library
- Dundee Central Library (Wighton Collection)
- National Library of Scotland, Edinburgh
- Edinburgh City Library
- Edinburgh University Library
- Mitchell Library, Glasgow
- Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, Glasgow
- University of Glasgow Library
- Royal Academy of Music, London
- British Library, London
- Royal College of Music, London
- Vaughan Williams Memorial Library, Cecil Sharp House, London
- Manchester Public Library
- Manchester University Library
- Newcastle University Library
- Bodleian Library, University of Oxford
- A K Bell Library, Perth
- Saint Andrews University Library
- Sheffield University Library
- National Library of Ireland, Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin
GB-P Bd50 26662