Second Collection of Six Scotch and Six Irish Airs
by Thomas Smart
Full title: Second Collection of Six Scotch and Six Irish Airs for the Pianoforte, Harpsichord, Violin and German Flute.
Publisher: London: Skillern
A book of 'Scotch' and Irish airs by a London publisher of country dances etc.
The Lbl copy has '2d' [second] added in pencil to the titlepage.
Biographical info: Thomas Smart (1747-1803) also wrote piano variations for 'Rosline Castle', printed for T. Skillern [1785?]; his variations for 'There's nae luck about the house' were published in Cyclopedia of Music almost a century later, .
- Aberdeen University Library
- Birmingham University Library
- Cambridge University Library
- Dundee Central Library (Wighton Collection)
- National Library of Scotland, Edinburgh
- Edinburgh City Library
- Edinburgh University Library
- Mitchell Library, Glasgow
- Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, Glasgow
- University of Glasgow Library
- Royal Academy of Music, London
- British Library, London
- Royal College of Music, London
- Vaughan Williams Memorial Library, Cecil Sharp House, London
- Manchester Public Library
- Manchester University Library
- Newcastle University Library
- Bodleian Library, University of Oxford
- A K Bell Library, Perth
- Saint Andrews University Library
- Sheffield University Library
- National Library of Ireland, Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin
GB-Lbl g.352.v.(3.) ('2d' Collection … op.3za, according to catalogue.)
GB-P O16 (incomplete: titlepage and pp.15-28 only)
This source has not been digitised.