Select Collection of Country Dances, Waltzes, &c
by George Goulding
Full title: Goulding, D'Almaine, Potter & Cos. Select Collection of Country Dances, Waltzes, &c &c. for the Piano Forte. No.40. to be Continued.
Publisher: London: Goulding, D'Almaine, Potter & Co
Various series of 'Select Collections' were sold simultaneously in London and Dublin. (24 dances for the year 1808 are available via IMSLP.)
Contents include The Slave. Played by Gow's Band at Margate. [by] Bishop. Accompaniment style uses broken chords, Murkys, octaves etc.
Biographical info: George Goulding and Thomas D'Almaine published dance music in various series, initially as Goulding, Phipps & D'Almaine until about 1809 and then as Goulding, D'Almaine, Potter and Co. from ca. 1810 onwards.
- Aberdeen University Library
- Birmingham University Library
- Cambridge University Library
- Dundee Central Library (Wighton Collection)
- National Library of Scotland, Edinburgh
- Edinburgh City Library
- Edinburgh University Library
- Mitchell Library, Glasgow
- Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, Glasgow
- University of Glasgow Library
- Royal Academy of Music, London
- British Library, London
- Royal College of Music, London
- Vaughan Williams Memorial Library, Cecil Sharp House, London
- Manchester Public Library
- Manchester University Library
- Newcastle University Library
- Bodleian Library, University of Oxford
- A K Bell Library, Perth
- Saint Andrews University Library
- Sheffield University Library
- National Library of Ireland, Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin
GB-DUcl 10435 (various nos.)
GB-P Be 53
This source has not been digitised.