Twenty Four New Country Dances
by Corri, Dussek, & Co.
Full title: Twenty Four New Country Dances: with their Proper Figures for the Harp, Piano Forte & Violin ... Dedicated to the Nobility & Gentry ... by Corri, Dussek & Co. For the Year 1797.
Publisher: London & Edinburgh: Corri, Dussek & Co.
Biographical info: Composer, musician and publisher Domenico Corri (1746-1825) was born in Rome, and worked in Edinburgh between c.1771-90, playing for the Edinburgh Musical Society (for whom his wife also sang), and managing Edinburgh's Vauxhall pleasure gardens and Theatre Royal. He moved to London c.1790. In 1794 he entered partnership with his son in law, the Bohemian singer, pianist and harpist Jan Ladislav Dussek (1760-1812), publishing music and acting as Edinburgh agent for Broadwood pianos. (Grove; Alburger)
- Aberdeen University Library
- Birmingham University Library
- Cambridge University Library
- University Library, Durham
- Dundee Central Library (Wighton Collection)
- National Library of Scotland, Edinburgh
- Edinburgh City Library
- Edinburgh University Library
- Mitchell Library, Glasgow
- Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, Glasgow
- University of Glasgow Library
- Royal Academy of Music, London
- British Library, London
- Royal College of Music, London
- Vaughan Williams Memorial Library, Cecil Sharp House, London
- Manchester Public Library
- Manchester University Library
- Newcastle University Library
- Bodleian Library, University of Oxford
- A K Bell Library, Perth
- Saint Andrews University Library
- Sheffield University Library
- National Library of Ireland, Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin
This source has not been digitised.