The King Shall Enjoy His Own Again
by Gow, Nathaniel
Full title: The King Shall Enjoy his Own Again / and Bony's Finale; to which are added Three favorite Tunes appropriate to this most Glorious Occasion, arranged for the Pianoforte, by Nath: Gow.
Publisher: Edinburgh: Penson, Robertson & Co
Printer: Printed & Sold by Penson, Robertson & Co. at their Music Saloon No.47 Princes Street, Edinburgh. And to be had at J: B: Logier's Music Saloon Sackville Street Dublin.
The king shall enjoy' appears in Nathaniel Gow A Select Collection of Original Dances.
Biographical info: Niel Gow (1727-1807), father of the famous Gow family, lived in Inver near Dunkeld. (Glen 2, viii-xiv; Grove; Alburger; Murdoch, 41-48) Gow's fourth son Nathaniel (1763-1831), violinist and Edinburgh publisher, was perhaps the most famous of the siblings; but his brothers William, John and Andrew also traded in music (John and Andrew in London). Nathaniel's son, Niel Junr., lived 1795-1823.
- Aberdeen University Library
- Birmingham University Library
- Cambridge University Library
- University Library, Durham
- Dundee Central Library (Wighton Collection)
- National Library of Scotland, Edinburgh
- Edinburgh City Library
- Edinburgh University Library
- Mitchell Library, Glasgow
- Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, Glasgow
- University of Glasgow Library
- Royal Academy of Music, London
- British Library, London
- Royal College of Music, London
- Vaughan Williams Memorial Library, Cecil Sharp House, London
- Manchester Public Library
- Manchester University Library
- Newcastle University Library
- Bodleian Library, University of Oxford
- A K Bell Library, Perth
- Saint Andrews University Library
- Sheffield University Library
- National Library of Ireland, Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin
GB-Gu Ca12-y.32 (2)
GB-P Af10 (volume of 25 miscellaneous dance sheets) ('Second Edition')
This source has not been digitised.